Virtual YL Professional Development Seminar: Mental and Emotional Wellness on August 6, 2020
ABOUT THIS MEETING
AN EXCLUSIVE VIRTUAL EVENT FOR DEC YOUNG LEADER MEMBERS ONLY
Session: Mental and Emotional Wellness
Emotional and mental wellness is an intentional process, rooted in our day-to-day choices. Dr. Anton Babushkin will help you understand what might be holding you back from greater success and more overall wellness.
Young Leaders attending this session can expect to :
- Learn to differentiate between external challenges and internal barriers to success
- Gain insight into identifying internal roadblocks in day to day life
- Retain action steps for overcoming internal struggles
- Feel empowered to take on challenges
- Have a portion of the discussion tailored to you – based on your responses to a pre-seminar survey
Please note that this is a Zoom meeting and no call-in will be provided.
To Access the Zoom Meeting URL Once You RSVP:
- Under your eTix account, visit the ‘Manage Tickets’ tab. Find the event name and click ‘Print Ticket’. You should see all the meeting details on the right-hand side.
- We will send Special Instructions to the email on file with the Zoom Meeting URL the day before the event as well.
New to Zoom? Click here for DEC Virtual Event Best Practices.
Click HERE to schedule an appointment or call our office at 248-514-4955.
Author: Anton Babushkin, PhD, LMSW
Therapist & Start My Wellness CEO
Looking for a Therapist? Start My Wellness has highly experienced Licensed Therapists that are currently accepting new patients.