Psychological Testing in Troy, MI
Have you been wondering if you have ADHD or not sure if your symptoms can be better described as anxiety or depression?
Psychological testing may help you gain a lot more clarity on your challenges.
This also applies to kids and significant others:
- Is your child struggling to excel in the Troy Public School District?
- Has your partner been struggling to complete tasks at their job or at home?
ADHD rates and other mental health conditions are on the rise for both adults and children, and the Psychological Testing team at Start My Wellness has developed an affordable and easy to use process for determining if you have ADHD or one of its co-morbid conditions (i.e. Anxiety, OCD).
Psychological testing may be the best way to help you get started with mental health services – it can help you understand what you are struggling with and learn what steps you can take to improve your situation.
Our Holistic Approach
Psychological evaluations look far different nowadays than in the past. Modern science and deeper understandings of the human mind have given mental health professionals more efficient, accurate, and unintimidating tools and methods to precisely assess a multitude of conditions. At Start My Wellness, our holistic, multi-point approach takes the patient’s whole life into account for more comprehensive and individualized results. We specialize in second opinions and referrals where the previous testing is incomplete or unhelpful.
We Test Children & Adolescents for:
- Developmental concerns
- ADHD – We also offer simple Online ADHD Screening
- Behavioral or emotional regulation issues
- Learning / academic problems
- Adjustment problems to life transitions
We Test Adults for:
- Adult ADHD
- Work-related problems
- Other mental health issues & concerns
How Our Testing Process is Different
- New patient appointments within 7 business days of your first phone call.
- Reports are delivered at the feedback session within 7-10 days of the last testing appointment.
- 6-8 weeks to get an appointment
- 6-8 hours of testing
- 6-8 weeks to receive test results
- Our Precision Testing technique allows for a 20-30% cost saving over traditional psychological testing services.
- Up to $3,000-$5,000 investment
- Reports are detailed enough to be useful to physicians, schools, and other professionals, but are written clearly in language easily understood by patients and families.
- Our raw data are always available for review with proper disclosure consents.
- We provide patients and families the necessary supports they need to move to the next level of care.
- Long reports that can be full of technical jargon and unnecessary details that are often difficult for the patient to understand.
Benefits you’ll receive
Holistic approach centers on you as the patient and emphasizes client service.
An efficient and cost-effective process saves you both time and money.
User-friendly test results provide easy-to-understand guidance on your condition.
Up Front Estimates
Our services are private pay only. We can provide documentation for you to submit to your insurance for potential reimbursement. Comprehensive ADHD evaluations start at $1,050 and typical psychological and neuropsychological evaluations start at $1,250 but may be higher if they require a more thorough investigation. For complex cases that require additional professional time and materials (for example, a pre-adoption evaluation), please call our office today at 248-514-4955 to begin the process of testing/screening and get answers to your questions.
Make an Appointment
To get started with Start My Wellness, schedule an appointment online or call 248-514-4955. During the scheduling process, we will ask questions to match you with the therapist who will best meet your needs including service type, emotional symptoms and availability.
Call (248) 514-4955
We can help kids, teens & adults learn new skills and create a more fulfilling life.
We provide medication for all ages to treat depression, anxiety & other symptoms.
Kids & Teens
Our expert team can help improve the mental health and well-being of kids & teens.
We test for a wide range of psychological conditions & specialize in second opinions.
We offer quick, easy ADHD screening & multiple treatment options.
Work with a registered dietitian to help improve your physical & mental wellness.
Skip the hassle of an office visit with telehealth & video conference appointments.
Connect with us on social media and become part of our active wellness community.
News & Advice
Read our blog for the latest news and advice on therapy and self-improvement.