Psychological Testing in Warren, MI
Have you been wondering if you have ADHD or not sure if your symptoms can be better described as anxiety or depression?
Psychological testing may help you gain a lot more clarity on your challenges.
This also applies to kids and significant others:
- Is your child struggling to excel in the Clawson City School District (CCSD)?
- Has your partner been struggling to complete tasks at their job or at home?
We understand that seeking mental health care can be intimidating, especially if you’ve had negative experiences with traditional testing methods. That’s why we offer a modern, unintimidating approach to psychological evaluations, using state-of-the-art tools and techniques to provide accurate and efficient assessments. If you’re a resident of Warren, it’s important to know that Start My Wellness is conveniently located in nearby Ferndale. Our office is easily accessible via I-696 and I-75, making it a practical option for those in the Warren area.
Psychological testing may be the best way to help you get started with mental health services – it can help you understand what you are struggling with and learn what steps you can take to improve your situation.
Our Holistic Approach
At Start My Wellness, we offer psychiatric evaluations for children, teens, and adults for a number of conditions, including developmental concerns, behavioral/emotional regulation issues, learning/academic challenges, depression, anxiety, personality disorders, and other mental health concerns like ADHD. Start My Wellness offers reliable ADHD evaluations for children and adults, both in-person and online.
We Test Children & Adolescents for:
- Developmental concerns
- ADHD – We also offer simple Online ADHD Screening
- Behavioral or emotional regulation issues
- Learning / academic problems
- Adjustment problems to life transitions
We Test Adults for:
- Adult ADHD
- Work-related problems
- Other mental health issues & concerns
How Our Testing Process is Different
- New patient appointments within 7 business days of your first phone call.
- Reports are delivered at the feedback session within 7-10 days of the last testing appointment.
- 6-8 weeks to get an appointment
- 6-8 hours of testing
- 6-8 weeks to receive test results
- Our Precision Testing technique allows for a 20-30% cost saving over traditional psychological testing services.
- Up to $3,000-$5,000 investment
- Reports are detailed enough to be useful to physicians, schools, and other professionals, but are written clearly in language easily understood by patients and families.
- Our raw data are always available for review with proper disclosure consents.
- We provide patients and families the necessary supports they need to move to the next level of care.
- Long reports that can be full of technical jargon and unnecessary details that are often difficult for the patient to understand.
Benefits you’ll receive
Holistic approach centers on you as the patient and emphasizes client service.
An efficient and cost-effective process saves you both time and money.
User-friendly test results provide easy-to-understand guidance on your condition.
Up Front Estimates
We believe that everyone deserves access to quality mental health services, and we are here to help. If you’re experiencing symptoms of ADHD or other mental health concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us and take the first step towards improved mental health and well-being.
Our services are private pay only. We can provide documentation for you to submit to your insurance for potential reimbursement. Comprehensive ADHD evaluations start at $1,050 and typical psychological and neuropsychological evaluations start at $1,250 but may be higher if they require a more thorough investigation. For complex cases that require additional professional time and materials (for example, a pre-adoption evaluation), please call our office today at 248-514-4955 to begin the process of testing/screening and get answers to your questions.